We offer detailed and targeted instruction in preparation for the math portion of the A.C.T. Our staff tutors address actual mathematics problems that students may encounter on the test itself by using A.C.T. release questions to structure your prep sessions. Our step-by-step process to problem solving during each session are recorded so that the student can view all the sessions multiple times leading up to their test date. On average optimum test performance normally occurs when preparation begins a minimum of 10 weeks prior to your scheduled test date.
A.C.T. MATH PREPARATION
- Sessions conducted Online and in Real-Time
- Sessions are narrated & recorded
- Step-by-step problem solving
- Primarily Targeting Mathematics Problems
- Watch your own recorded sessions at your leisure
- Move at your own pace